Romans 12:1-8 1I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service. 2And be not fashioned according to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, and ye may prove what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
3For I say, through the grace that was given me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think as to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to each man a measure of faith. 4For even as we have many members in one body, and all the members have not the same office: 5so we, who are many, are one body in Christ, and severally members one of another. 6And having gifts differing according to the grace that was given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of our faith; 7or ministry, let us give ourselves to our ministry; or he that teacheth, to his teaching; 8or he that exhorteth, to his exhorting: he that giveth, let him do it with liberality; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that showeth mercy, with cheerfulness.
- Worship CD Delivery: To our shut-ins
- Ushers: A person to line up ushers each week
- Greeters: Indicate if you would be a greeter on various Sundays
- Communion Prep: Prepare for communion and clean up on the First Sunday monthly
- Ministry Meals: Deliver food to new mothers or people in need (post surgery or illness)
- Snow Removal: To remove snow and spread ice melt when applicable
- Facility Maintenance: To help maintain our church building by doing necessary tasks as needed
- Social Hostess: To prepare and serve meals for special functions
- Shepard Team: Contact those by phone who have not been in attendance for more than two weeks
- Visitor Delivery: To take welcome packets to the home of new folks, when they indicate interest on welcome pads
God Bless You!